Mr Sébastien Ziegler
Mr Dominique Sevet
Ms. Ana Maria Pacheco Huamani
Ms. Beby Ramanisa
Ms. Georgina Kehr
|CHARTER AND PRINCIPLES|
- The Foundation is independent of any religious or political group and promotes its aims freely and autonomously.
- The members of the Foundation’s Council and awarding committees sit on a voluntary basis and are nominated according to their competences.
- Our accounts are checked each year by an independent trustee, as well as by the Swiss Federal Office responsible for monitoring foundations.
- We favour projects that:
- Have an effective and lasting impact
- Benefit from in kind contributions
- Have a multiplier effect
- We grant balanced attention to all themes and regions covered by international cooperation.
- We cooperate closely with the other international scene actors.
- We promote dialogue and cooperation.
- Our activities rely, to a great extent, on voluntary work and in kind contributions.